Project marketing manager (CMO)
Vacancies at Evrius
Active spoken and written English/ Interest in digital marketing and advertising technologies/ Willingness to work in cold sales
What we expect from you:
- You have at least three years of experience in advertising networks, online advertising or traffic monetization.
- You understand the peculiarities of international markets.
- You are fluent in the principles of product promotion and marketing research methods.
- You are constantly learning how to make yourself, the team and the company more resilient in times of crisis or rapid change.
- Your strengths are time management, planning, leadership, and the ability to inspire.
- You have excellent communication skills and the ability to find compromises.
- You can build a flexible team, bring people from different departments of the company together in short-term projects / development and adjust the effectiveness of such interactions.
- You see the hidden opportunities.
- You love to experiment.
- English is B2 and higher
We want you on our team and are ready to offer:
- a clear financial growth, salary review every six months
- stable payouts
- clear workflow to prevent overtime
- courses and training for professional growth
- mentorship and support of managers
- vacation 24 days and paid sick-days
- flexible schedule
- remote format
- Create a strategy for all areas of marketing that will lead the company to achieve business goals.
- Inspire the team to cooperate, show excellent results and meet the set KPIs.
- Collaborate with Sales, Traffic, Optimization, and R&D to find and validate your team's ideas, tools, research, and ongoing challenges.
- Plan annual, quarterly and monthly budgets, optimize and adjust their distribution to achieve company goals.
- Initiate market research, test ideas and trends to find new and effective solutions.
- Prepare reports and recommendations to improve results and implement plans.